When promoting Tranont, it’s important that you follow policy. We want to see you succeed and part of succeeding involves staying compliant with Tranont policy.
Here are 10 great tips for staying compliant and staying out of trouble:
Promoting Your Business
1. Tranont Materials: When promoting your business, please use the approved marketing materials available on Tranont.com or materials found on other official Tranont social media and blogs.
2. Style Guide: When creating your own marketing materials, make sure to adhere to the style guide available under the marketing tab on the Tranont website. Always represent your relationship as an independent contractor of Tranont (i.e. Tranont independent associate logo). Send your newly created marketing materials to the compliance team for approval. Our email is, Compliance@tranont.com
3. Compensation Plan: Be honest when sharing the Tranont Compensation Plan. Earnings claims are regulated by the FTC and we want to keep your business protected.
4. Jeep Program: Please understand that Tranont offers a monthly stipend towards a Jeep payment; we do not offer a “Free Jeep.” The Associate is solely responsible for securing the vehicle, securing/paying the lease and securing/paying the loan. Associate is also responsible for any auto insurance and/or service of the vehicle.
5. Product Claims: Remember that the Tranont Health CORE products have not been approved by the FDA. Please do not use inappropriate products claims (i.e. claims that state or imply that the products can diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease) when sharing Tranont products.
6. Disclaimer: When sharing the Tranont Health CORE products on social media or during a presentation, make sure to include the proper FDA disclaimer.
“This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease;” or
“These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
Leading Your Team
7. Avoid Cross-Recruiting: To ensure Tranont and our Associates stay protected, we strongly discourage cross-recruiting. Cross-recruiting is the attempt to convert one or more salesforce members from one company to another. We expect Associates to abide by distributor agreements and to respect other organizations. Tranont reserves the right to handle cases of cross-recruitment as we see fit.
8. Be Ethical: Ethics and compliance go hand in hand. When running your business, make sure your goals are focused on changing the world one household at a time through health and wealth education and lifting your community.
9. Stay in Touch: Set realistic expectations for your team. Make sure your downline stays educated on current trainings and announcements from Tranont.
10. Educate Yourself: In order to be a good team leader, please stay educated on Tranont policy by reviewing our policy manual and compliance certification.