Off the coast of Greece, there’s a remote island where people refuse to die.
Welcome to Icaria
Here, people are one with the earth.
Healthy living means savoring freshly prepared meals.
Friends and family delight in the great gift of life.
Icaria is a rare “blue-zone” where people live much longer than anywhere else in the world.
Inspired by this unique paradise, Tranont has launched a new line of products that unites the best of science and nature — Icaria Renewal Science, dedicated to living longer, healthier, more beautiful lives.
Buy Icaria Renewal Science products here.
The Fountain of Youth
Throughout history, people everywhere searched for the fountain of youth — something that would keep them looking young and beautiful forever.
At Tranont, we believe that aging is not something to be ashamed of, but something to embrace.
It’s possible to still look and feel great, at any age. The people of Icaria are living proof.
They’ve discovered the fountain of youth, and we want to share it with you.
There are five blue zones:
- Icaria, Greece
- Sardinia, Italy
- Okinawa, Japan
- Loma Linda, California
- Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica
Dan Buettner, author of The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who’ve Lived the Longest, cites nine lifestyle characteristics the inhabitants of blue zones share.
- Moderate, regular physical activity
- Life purpose
- Stress reduction
- Moderate caloric intake
- Plant-based diet
- Moderate alcohol intake, especially wine
- Participating in spirituality or religion
- Engagement in family life
- Engagement in social life
What’s Icaria’s Secret?
A study conducted in 2009, found that Icaria contains the highest percentage of 90-year-olds on the planet, with nearly 1 in 3 Icarians making it to their 90s.
The study also found that Icarians have a 20% lower rate of cancer, 50% lower rate of heart disease, and hardly any cases of dementia.
Icarians live longer because they live life to the fullest, finding beauty in everything, taking nothing for granted.
Icaria inspired Tranont, and we hope this island paradise has inspired you too.
It’s time to stop worrying about aging. Take control of your beauty. Take control of your life.
- Buettner, Dan (21 April 2009) . “Contents”. The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who’ve Lived the Longest (First Paperback ed.). Washington, D.C.: National Geographic. p. vii. ISBN 978-1-4262-0400-5. OCLC 246886564. Retrieved 15 September 2009.
- Buettner, Dan (2012-11-06). The Blue Zones, Second Edition: 9 Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who’ve Lived the Longest. National Geographic Books. ISBN 9781426209499.
- The Island Where People Live Longer’, NPR: Weekend Edition Saturday, May 2, 2009.